Solana Beach, CA (ExpertClick) Oct 2, 2011
It’s true, October is practically sitting in your lap! Did you know that October is Dental Hygiene Month and Computer Learning Month? It’s also International Dinosaur Month, among others. See for yourself here. Your preschooler is growing so big. He can hold his own toothbrush, but probably still needs help reaching those back teeth. With all that Halloween candy on the horizon, you’re going to want to keep up with his dental health! Your preschooler also can play on the keyboard and probably already has some favorite sites to play on on the Internet. Let’s give you some more ideas for keeping him entertained and learning and growing.
October Coloring Pages
October Craft Time Activities
- Pumpkin Projects for Your Little Monster
- Roast Pumpkin Seeds!
- Dinosaur Spell craft to make
- Make a no-sew Dino Bean Bag
- Homemade Costume Ideas and How-Tos
Just for Mom and Dad
- Internet Safety for Mom and Dad
- Five Ways to Get Low-Cost Dental Care article
- Dinosaur Concentration puzzle
- Halloween Safety Tips to Follow
Have a safe and fun fall…and have a great Halloween! See you on the ‘Net!